200V example build
If you got here by accident, check out 50V example build first.
This build is very similar to the 50V example build.
Differences from 50V
- 200V Medium Voltage Cable is used instead of 50V low voltage cable
- The 50V Heat Turbine is replaced by the 200V Heat Turbine (blue)
- The 50V machines are replaced by 200V machines. (blue)
- We need to set the voltage range to something near to 200V instead of 50V
- Note that it is relatively safe to over-volt the line a little. Just be careful to not over-amp it.
- (If you're using an Analogic Regulator, 350 degrees Celsius is roughly the same)
Spot the differences with the 50V version!
Machine Boosters can get 200V machines running much faster than their 50V versions. Note that if you have machines boosted to max power, you might have to take turns with the machines so that you don't overload the line.
Where to go next
You now have a good jumping off point for the other advanced Examples
You could consider building the Autominer example.